JRS Research Consortium
We are part of the JRS Research Consortium along with our partners Jump Research and RedTree Research. JRS is a multi-skilled, experienced consortium with an excellent track record of designing fit-for-purpose, robust research solutions to deliver actionable, insightful recommendations for our clients.
We all share an ethos – delivering quality, best-value social and market research and behaviour change projects in an ethical, sustainable manner.
Together, we are on The Scottish Government’s market research framework, under which we deliver a range of projects both for the government themselves and public sector bodies such as Zero Waste Scotland, Food Standards Scotland, and Historic Environment Scotland.
Since March 2020, we have also been working with the Scottish Government’s Strategy and Insight team on Covid-19 related communications and campaigns, undertaking insight research and creative testing for adverts around mental health and compliance with coronavirus restrictions.
As a consortium, we have worked on a wide range of topics for a variety of different clients. Some of our recent work includes:
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Wellbeing of Key Groups
- Empire and Slavery Audience Insight Research
- Making Smoking History in Greater Manchester
- Dietary Guidelines for Scotland
- Communicating Climate Change after Covid-19
Creative Testing for Campaign Development
- Periods stigma campaign
- Cervical cancer campaign
- Organ Donation public information campaign
- Equal protection campaign
- Get it off your chest lung cancer campaign
- SAMH Going to Be mental health and wellbeing campaign
- SAMH Suicide prevention in Scotland branding testing
- Covid-19 public information campaigns
- No to Upsizing campaign
- Kitchen Crimes campaign
- Recycling Myths campaign
You can see more about our JRS work on our case studies page.